What is the cost of a Professional F1 Simulator?
The cost of a Professional F1 Driving Simulator obviously it is not the same as a game for PC or Playstation Console.
Professional Driving Simulators promoted by Fbrand are dynamic simulators, of advanced technological and engineering workmanship, designed for high profile corporate use and for this it differs from normal videogames.
“+25% sales compared to the event's expected target. Fbrand it was a decisive solution for our objective, also in terms of brand positioning.”
These words, spoken by Diletta Capponi of Sky Italia in the video interview after the Bologna Motorshow together with the F1 Simulator promoted by Fbrand, make us fully understand how the cost of the Formula 1 Simulator is actually a strategic and effective marketing investment.
Fbrand operates in the market F1 simulator rental by business events, event agencies, Exhibitions, shopping centers, . Therefore, in this in-depth analysis, we will analyze an estimate of the prices of F1 Simulators for this sector.
Index of Topics
What is the Cost of the F1 Simulator? Price Guide
The price of the Simulator may vary first of all according to the sales or rental formula.
What is the selling price of the F1 Simulator
Are you looking for used or new F1 simulators for sale?
You need to know that there are several issues to consider:
- yours company must be registered with the chamber of commerce as a "Traveling Entertainment" company
- it is necessary certify the F1 driving simulator for public use (Fbrand has the skills to provide you with solutions with products certified for public use)
- need train dedicated technicians for assembly, disassembly and testing (Fbrand has them ready for you)
- also serves train technicians for customer service during the service to respond to requests, problems and service interruptions that can generate customer dissatisfaction and damage to image (Fbrand he has them ready too)
- then you have to hire specialized programmers to use the software in its overall calibration potential for different needs: speed, multiplayer with the computer, car set-up, track branding, cars, etc. (Fbrand already has the right programmers)
- missing hardware and software updates (that Fbrand releases every year on its simulators, investing significant capital in new technology, continuously improving the performance and excellence of the experience of using the simulator). The asset easily devalues over time if it is bought but not updated
- there is no possibility to choose more or different simulators and new products: the Formula E Simulator has recently been ready and the new Motorcycle Simulator model will be released in the coming months. By purchasing a single simulator, you will only have to use that one to amortize and recover the investment. Fbrand It also allows you to rent multiple simulators at the same time.
- serves logistic space e adequate means of transport for transporting the simulator
To resolve these issues, Fbrand he specialized in the core business of F1 simulator rental and other professional driving simulators to organize corporate events that are always original, innovative, fun and flexible according to the needs and objectives of the customers.
For those looking for medium-long term business solutions we offer the opportunity of operational lease from 24 to 60 months which allows you to dilute payments into small quarterly amounts, with the possibility of including hardware and software maintenance operating costs in the periodic fee: find out more from Services page.
Where to Buy Professional Driving Simulators
The best way to a Professional Driving Simulator that avoids you all the above problems, directly from the best supplier on the market: ESTech Simulators (belonging to the same group as Fbrand).
With ESTech you can find Professional Driving Simulators at various prices: find out how it works from here.
How Much Does the Formula 1 Simulator Rental Cost
As for the rental of F1 simulators, we cannot give a precise indication of the cost as there are many variables.
Starting from the duration of the event, from the location and the necessary logistics, up to all the possible services, from the customization of the body, the circuits, the cars, the accessory and optional services selected, it is evident that it is not possible to estimate a budget of reference.
In Fbrand, we aim to offer you the most profitable solution in line with your objectives of customer flow, customer satisfaction, brand awareness, but also the right service for a unique and memorable experience in order to create a successful event.
To do this, you can request a detailed quote laid down by the Contact page, filling in all the fields available.
As you will see, you can select a cost range for the professional driving simulators of your interest:
- From € 1.500 to € 3.000
- From € 3.000 to € 5.000
- Over € 5.000
Once your budget has been identified, we will verify the objectives you want to achieve with the rental of the F1 Professional Simulator and we will be able to make you a targeted offer capable of supporting you at all levels, from product quality to marketing objectives.
Fbrand is able to support its customers both for short-term rental solutions, that for long term rental ideal for companies looking to invest in F1 simulators for multiple events and promotions over a long period of time.
The Rental of Other Professional Driving Simulators
The F1 Driving Simulator, although it represents the flagship product, is not the only dynamic driving simulator covered by Fbrand.
We also propose Rally, Gran Turismo, Truck and Motorcycle driving simulators.
The cost of Professional Driving Simulators sponsored by Fbrand they are calculated similarly to the costs of the Formula One Simulator.
F1 Simulator Cost Estimate
As you may have noticed, the question "How much does a dynamic driving simulator cost?" it cannot have an immediate and precise answer.
Formula 1 Simulator Price for Corporate and Business Events
Fbrand deals with Formula 1 Simulator Rental and others Professional Driving Simulators for corporate and business events: for the detailed prices of the simulators send a request for a quote from here.
Exclusive F1 Simulator Costs for Professional Drivers and Entrepreneurs
For Professional Pilots who want to do professional training and entrepreneurs who want a luxury fun it's possible to rent the simulator for exclusive use even at home e customize according to your wishes and needs.
For the cost of custom F1 Simulator you can visit the dedicated page on the site Fdrive, the brand Fbrand dedicated to pilots.